- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
Just in case anybody had the idea. This is made with the assumption that you’ve done research AND looked at other OCs for inspiration.:
- Assign a power! The power is really what builds the character. The physical appearance of the hero will most likely be centered around the power. (ex: you…